How to activate on an offline computer ?
To do so, here are some steps to follow:
Get the Latest ASC version
- Download the latest ASC (Arturia Software Center) version
- Copy/Paste the installer on a device (usb Key, External Hard Drive)
- Plug the External device on your not Internet connected computer
- Run ASC (Arturia Software Center) Installer
Encryption File : ASCR
- Open ASC (Arturia Software Center)
- When this message is prompted click on Offline Mode:
- Then click on the "Save request file" button on your External device
- Unplug you external Device from your "Not Internet connected computer" and plug it on your connected computer
Send the File
- Connect to your account and go the "My Product Page
- Follow the instruction on the Offline registration page and upload the file when prompted.
- This will open a ticket to support Desk with the activation file.
Load the Activation FileYou will then receive an email with the procedure to follow, here is a recap:
To activate included products :
- Download the enclosed ASCL file. IMPORTANT : Make sure the file is saved with the .ascl extension (a file with a .ascl.txt, will not be recognized by the ASC software)
- Copy the File on an external device (USB Key, hard Drive...).
- Open ASC (Arturia Software Center) on your Offline Computer.
Once on the OffLine registration Pannel :
- Click on the OffLine Mode Button
- Click on the Step 3 "Load Activation File"
- Select the ASCL File Located on your external device (USB Key, hard Drive...).
- Make sure your products are Activated.