How To register and activate my product with eLicenser
WARNING : This article is useful only if you are using eLicenser protection system
1. Download and install your product
First download the software from the URL address quoted in the ORDER or REGISTRATION e-mail you've received.
You can also find all our downloads and updates here.
Prior to launching the installer make sure you turn off all applications using eLicenser (Steinberg and Arturia products).
If you see this popup asking for Steinberg Certificate, click on the "Install" button.
If you encounter any issue at that stage,
-- Contact : [ email@example.com ]
2. Activate your product with the Wizard
To activate your product, start the standalone version of one of the instruments included in the VCollection 3.
If the product you launch was not authorized before, an activation wizard will open.
Click on AUTHORIZE, then click NEXT. Paste your activation code and click on FINISH.
2 bis Activate your product with eLicenser
In case of any additional issue
-- Contact [ firstname.lastname@example.org ]
3 Generate a new activation code
If you need to re-install your virtual instrument and have lost your previous license, you will need:
- An active account on arturia.com with your registered instrument
- The latest eLicenser Control Center (eLCC), found Here.
- An Internet connection
- Re-install your virtual instrument
- Next, install the eLicenser Control Center
- Log on to your account on arturia.com and request a new Activation Code by clicking on "Activation Support" button below
- Once we have verified your information and issued your new Activation Code, launch the eLicenser Control Center
- More information can be found Here.
I need a new Activation CodeIn the case of a Soft-eLicenser complete rebuild, hard drive crash or other major operating system failure, you are granted for a new activation code, allowing you to download a new license.
This process, strictly limited, is offered to the user in order to limit the processing time compared with the regular Technical Support human processing. It is to be used if and only if the problem you face is one of the above circumstances.
Be aware that all licenses movements and dongle status are logged and traceable, and subject to be controlled; any misuse of this support system would infringe the End User License Agreement, and would expose violators to prosecutions.
Get New Activation Code