Analog Lab V - FL Studio Integration
FL20 now allows our KeyLab and MiniLab users to control Analog Lab in the DAW.
In order to do so, you need to manually select the script and set Analog Lab MIDI Port to 10 for it to work though.
A big portion of the Mackie Control Universal protocol works with our controllers, but again could require a slight set up, and a few explanations on the supported DAW commands.
Here is the list of what all the DAW controls currently do:
- Record (enables record, but does not “arm” the track)
- Read/Write do nothing, I think Write could activate the overdub
- In activate/deactivates the Metronome
- Out activates/deactivates the Countdown
- Metro activates the global Record
- Undo opens the File menu, it should undo instead
Finally, the Loop transport button activates the Main snap / Quantization.
If you have any question, contact us!