Delay Eternity - General Questions
Do you have questions about Delay ETERNITY?
You will likely find an answer here:
SingleFeeds the input signal in Line 1 of the delay for simple echo effects.
Ping-PongFeeds the input signal in Line 1 of the delay.
Each repetition jump from a side to another. (Left to right and Right to Left)
PanThe signal is mono during the first repeats, the stereo width is then progressively opened. The speed of the width opening is controlled by the Pan Speed.
DualLine 1 and Line 2 are activated. The input signal is fed in both lines independently.
Dual SerialLine 1 and Line 2 are activated.
The input signal is fed into the input of Line 1.
Line 1 output is then fed into Line 2.
FadeSimulates the behavior of a tape machine with motor inertia. When the rate is modulated, the pitch is modulated as well.
DigitalRate variations do not affect pitch, but may create artifacts when changing delay rates.
RepitchRate variations do not affect pitch, but smoothing is applied to the rate change like in fade mode.
L/RRoutes each input channel (left and right) to an independent delay path labelled left and right. Each side can have its own rate.
M/SRoutes the Mid channel and the Side channel to their respective channel labelled left and right. Each side can have its own rate.
1. Input VolumeAdjusts the volume of the input signal fed into the delay lines.
2. Left/Right RateAdjusts the time between each echo. Each channel can be adjusted independently or linked and synced to the DAW tempo.
3. OffsetInduces a timing offset between the two channels, creating a spacey stereo effect.
4. FeedbackControls the regeneration of the echoes, going from a single repeat to self oscillation on the highest values.
5. Bit CrusherLets you add grain to the processed signal by adjusting the Bit and Sample rate.
6. FilterLets you filter the signal before to feed the delay lines with 9 different filter modes.
7. Stereo WidthStereo Width increases or decreases the stereo width of the signal.
8. Echo VolumeAdjusts the volume of the processed delay signal.
9. Dry / WetSets the ratio of processed (wet) to unprocessed (dry) sound output from the plug-in.
Input EqualizerLets you shape the input signal with a non-resonant high-pass and low-pass filter, plus a mid-range parametric equalizer.
Envelope FollowerThe Envelope Follower tracks the amplitude of the input signal and uses this amplitude shape to modulate a destination parameter.
LFOsThe Low Frequencey Oscillators lets you modulate a destination parameter with various waveforms and syncable rates. the LFO can also interact with each other thanks to the ratio and link parameters.
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.