How to use iSpark with Beatstep Pro?
Check below how to use the Beatstep Pro alongside iSpark
To use the Beatstep Pro alongside iSpark on your iPad, you will need:
- 1 x Camera Connection kit (Lightning to USB)
- 1 x Y cable supplied with the Beatstep Pro
- 2 x Micro USB to USB A
- 1 x External USB power supply (DC 5V 500mA)
Then, follow the below steps:
- From the MIDI Control Center, set your Beatstep Pro Drum Sequencer map to Spark
- Connect Beatstep Pro to your iPad.
Start the Beatstep Pro in low consumption mode by holding SHIFT + STOP while powering it.
- Plug the power source to the Y cable's PWR port
- Plug the iPad to the Y cable's PC port
- Plug the Y cable to the Beatstep Pro USB port
Enable BeatStep Pro MIDI port through iSpark preferences and adjust iSpark MIDI channel to match BeatStep Pro Drum sequencer output channel
If you have any further questions, feel free to contact