MicroLab - General Questions
Installation of Bitwig Studio 8-Track
- Go to your My Arturia account page to find your serial number. Click on the button "My Products" and display the details about your product by clicking on "More info...". The serial number will appear as part of the Additional Licenses.
- Download Bitwig Studio 8-Track from here: www.bitwig.com/8-track
- Launch Bitwig Studio 8-Track.
- Bitwig will guide you through an authorization process and you will be asked for a serial number. Use the one obtained above.
1. Open the Settings menu and head to the Controllers
2. Click the Add drop-down menu and select your controller.
If your device isn’t listed, please select Generic MIDI Keyboard.
1. In Bitwig browser, open the devices section
2. In the browser, head for the available Arturia instruments.
3. Drag & drop the instrument of your choice in an instrument track.
Register and activate your UVI Grand Piano Model D
1. Download and install UVI Portal.
2. Open UVI Portal and create a UVI account (or login if you already have one).
3. Click on Product Registration.
4. Enter your product serial number and click OK.
5. If you already have an iLok account, click "I already have an iLok account" and proceed to login. Otherwise you can create an iLok account from within the app.
6. After completing the registration, simply click the Install button on the right of the UVI Workstation entry to start the download and installation process.
7. Next, click on Activate, which will open the iLok License Manager. Simlpy drag the displayed license to the computer icon on the left.
8. Click Refresh in the UVI Portal menu – you will now see that your product does not require any other action. Launch it and have fun!
1. Install Analog Lab on your computer and make sure to register and activate it.
2. Connect the MicroLab to your computer.
3. If you are using a DAW, make sure you correctly setup the MicroLab MIDI ports.
4. Select the MicroLab in the MIDI Controlle section, at the bottom of Analog Lab interface.
5. Analog Lab 4 will now let you play, filter and browse presets directly from the controller.
The MicroLab is compatible and can be powered by iPads and Windows
To use it with your IOS device, simply use an Apple iPad Camera Connection Kit.
Find below the MicroLab's available shortcuts list.
|Shift + Hold||Enable Chord Mode|
|Shift + Octave -||Switch to previous preset (Analog Lab)|
|Shift + Octave +||Switch to next preset (Analog Lab)|
|Shift + Pitch strip||Browse Analog Lab preset Categories|
|Shift + Modulation strip||Browse Analog Lab preset list|
|Shift + Keys||Select MIDI Channel|