Piano V2 - General Questions
You have questions about the Piano V2? You will likely find an answer here..
- 3 new piano models with improved audio engines for all existing models.
The Tack Upright The Japanese Grand The Plucked Grand
- Improvement on the effects section with:
- A new equalizer
- A compressor
- A Bypass button on each FX (On/Off)
- A Dry/wet button on reverb closed interface
- Microphone new options:
- Possibility to apply a delay on each microphone
- Volume link button between Mic 1-2 et Mic 3-4.
- Possibility to add more points on the velocity curves
If you play with other musicians, you will sometimes need to detune your Piano V2.
To do that, simply use the Global Tension parameter in the Piano Tuning section and adjust the tuning to you convenience.
The Piano V2 is a new Piano V version using a brand new improved audio engine. Consequently, the Piano V2 doesn't replace the Piano V1.
Please note that it will be possible to open some Piano V1 presets in the Piano V2, but not the opposite.