How to insert a third party effect in my favorite DAW?
Please find below how to insert a third party virtual effect in your favourite DAW.
1. Open the Live browser, and click on the "Plug-ins" section.
2. In the VST or Audio Unit* folder, browse the virtual effect of your choice.
3. Drag & drop it in your track or FX return.
1. In Bitwig browser, select the devices section and click on the category tab.
2. Select the Arturia category.
3. On the bottom of the browser will appear the available Arturia devices.
4. Drag & drop the virtual effect on your track.
1. Select a track
2. In the Inspector, open the Audio Insert tab
3. Click on an empty slot and select the virtual effect of your choice
1. Go to the Mixing Board Tab.
2. Select a track, and on the top of it, click one of the empty inserts slots.
3. Open the effect Tab.
4. Select the virtual effect of your choice and click select to add it to your track.
1. In FL Studio browser open the Plugin Database folder.
2. in the Effect section, select the effect of your choice.
3. Drag & Drop it in one of your mixer effect insert.
After installing a new plugin, FL Studio requires to rescan the plugins. To do that, you can follow this Image Line tutorial:
1. Select a track, or a bus.
2. Under Settings, EQ & Input, click on the Audio FX tab.
3. In Audio Units > Arturia > Select the virtual effect you want to add.
1. Select a Track.
2. Click on one of the Inserts A-E tabs.
3. In multichannel plug-in > Effect select the virtual effect of your choice to add it to your insert.
1. Go the the browser on the right and click the Effects Tab.
2. Open the Arturia folder and locate the virtual effect your want to use.
3. Drag & Drop it on your track.