Find your dealer
CV/Gate Cables included
The Arturia KeyStep is a dream come true for musicians looking to unite their hardware and software.
Small enough to fit into everyone’s set-up, but powerful enough to revolutionize your workflow, KeyStep is ideal for performance as well as studio experimentation. Connect to practically any hardware or software thanks to its great MIDI, CV/Gate, and sync connectivity. KeyStep lets you create polyphonic sequences on a virtual instrument in your DAW, sync with a modular drum machine using its CV connectivity, and play a melody at the same time with through an outboard analog synth.
Available for a limited time in a striking black finish, it’s time for you to see another side to this versatile controller.
Master The Dark Side
The time has come for you to take full control of your studio. Whether vintage analog synths or tomorrow’s virtual instruments, KeyStep Black Edition has the power to tame the beast.
Packed with features to inspire your creativity, KeyStep lets you create polyphonic, evolving sequences up to 8 notes deep and 64 steps long. Combined with its ability to connect to practically any electronic instrument, you’ll be able to do things you never thought possible. Create thick, lush arpeggios, record a sequence in real-time, rewrite it, edit the swing, gate length, and play a melody simultaneously on its high quality 32-note keyboard.
KeyStep Black Edition also comes complete with 3 CV/Gate cables, letting you sync up and experiment with whatever synths, sound modules, or drum machines you already own as soon as you take it out of the box. Thanks to its great connectivity, KeyStep also makes a superb MIDI-to-CV interface.
Ableton Live Lite
An introduction to one of the most intuitive, popular production platforms around.
New users and seasoned pros alike love working with Ableton Live Lite. Featuring an innovative twin workflow, time stretching and pitch shifting functions, as well as numerous studio quality effects, you’ll be releasing professional quality tracks in no time.More info...
check Ableton website.
- KeyStep Unit
- Quick Start
- Registration Card
- 3x CV cables
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 19 x 5.7 x 1.4 inches (485 x 145 x 36mm)
- Instrument weight : 3 lbs. (1.375 Kg)
- Arturia’s own Slimkey keybed with velocity and aftertouch
- Arpeggiator mode:
- Up, down, inclusive, exclusive, random, note order, double up, double down modes
- Sequencer mode:
- 8 polyphonic step-sequences with Rest, Tie, and Legato note entry
- Rate control and tap tempo:
- REC, PLAY, and STOP buttons for performance control over the sequencer and arpeggiator
- Sustain HOLD button
- Sustain pedal jack
- Chord play mode
- SHIFT button selection:
- MIDI channel selection, GATE time, SWING values
- DC jack for standalone operation
- USB MIDI connects to computers and our MCC editor
- MIDI in/out ports
- Sync i/o ports:
- Supports 1 pulse per step, 2 PPQ (Korg Volca), 24 PPQ DIN sync, 48 PPQ DIN sync
- Sync select switches:
- Internal, USB, MIDI, Clock
- CV/GATE outputs:
- CV supports 1Volt per octave, Volt>Hz modes, Gate output 5V or 12V for modern or vintage gear support
- CV Velo/Aftertouch/Modwheel output
- Capacitive-touch pitch bend and mod wheels
- Each sequence can have 64 steps, each step can have up to 8 notes
- Low power; can be powered by Apple iPad® (camera connection kit required)