A Legend is Back
The Arp 2600 was an iconic sound and Arturia has been faithful in recreating this amazing synthesizer. From the sound of the 3 oscillators to the original 'grey face' filter to the vast modulation routing abilities. You get all this and more.
Going beyond and back
While the original instrument was a wonder to use, we always find ways to innovate and improve.
Four revolutionary modulation generators add sonic flexibility and the step sequencer will allow you to animate your sounds. The multimode filter and output audio effects add new possibilities not found in the original....and did we mention it is fully polyphonic?
Virtuality works magic giving the myth a new reality all these years after; and this power brillantly made tenfold is another testimony that ARP2600 reputation never was usurped. Cheer up Arturia!Wally Badarou
( Level 42 )
I like to work fast. If you have to spend time working out how to get what you want from a synth, you lose that important energy you need when you're creation a new song. The ARP 2600 V is, of course, a classic synth with a classic layout. Everything's there in front of you. It's one of those few synths that will do almost anything I want it to.Mason
( DJ/ Producer )
I'm loving the ARP2600 V and all the new functions. Making some super dope music with them. Thank you so much for making the incredible synths!Emika
I love the Arturia ARP 2600 V because it not only sounds great, but I can instantly recall complex patches anywhere in the world.Chad Hugo
( Neptunes )
A big three oscillators lead sound with auto pan but without additional effects + hi hat rhythm with the ARP2600 V spring reverb.
A square wave double oscillator bass sound showing all the power of the notch filter. (Listen to the notch frequency parameter sweep)
Matt LUPO, one of our sound designers, has made a short song with 9 instances of the ARP2600 V...
A little groove sample track using 8 ARP2600 V. All the drums sounds have been programmed with the ARP2600 V.
A cheap 70'science fiction sound effects using five ARP2600V sequenced on Sonar 4 The famous Edgard Winter "Frankeinstein" sound has been used in the end of this track.
- All the parameters of the original ARP 2600:
- 3 voltage-controlled oscillators
- Osc2->Osc1 synchronization
- 24 dB/octave low pass resonant filter with self-oscillation
- 1 LFO (can be synchronized to the host sequencer’s tempo)
- 1 sample and hold, 1 ring modulator, 1 noise generator
- 1 ADSR & 1 AR envelope follower
- ARP2500 multimode 12 dB/octave filter with LP, HP, BP and Notch settings
- Original ARP Sequencer model 1601
- 4 exclusive tracking generators with real-time interactive LFO creation ability
- Voltage processors can be used as inverters, mixers or lag processors
- Onboard effects: chorus, MIDI-syncable stereo delay, reverb
- Polyphony from 2 to 32 voices with Unison options
- More than 500 presets from top sound designers
- Absolutely pure, top quality sound from TAE® analog modeling