A soulful reproduction
Using advanced physical modeling we recreated this complex and dynamic sound.
The output can then be processed and shaped through a host of modeled guitar effects pedals. On the output we give you options like a guitar amp a Leslie rotating speaker or direct for making a vast array of sounds.
Since we used physical modeling and not static samples to create the sound, we opened up parts of the modeling engine that allows you to have in-depth control of how the instrument behaves. You can change things like hammer hardness or the harmonic spectrum or the dynamic range...all these add to the possibilities of this amazing instrument.
It's amazing how the Arturia Wurlitzer V can take you from a very responsive vintage Wurlie... to far away worlds no other Wurlitzer has ever dreamed of going before. Brilliant !!!Scott Kinsey
( Tribal Tech )
The Wurlittzer V is very cool, very intuitive and fun as well. It takes seconds to wrap your head around and the sonic possibilities are vast.Jordan Rudess
( Dream Theater )
The Wurlitzer V sounds amazing!!! Just like the real deal, but with no annoying 60 cycle hum! The amp choices are a super cool plus.Jim McGorman
( Music Director )
A chilled jazz improvisation using the onboard vibrato effect.
A moody electronic track taking advantage of the analog delay pedal to create rythmic effects.
This track uses one of the spacier Wurlitzer V presets for the main theme, and two more traditional Wurlitzer sounds for keys and bass. Beats provided by Spark.
A track that might have been used in a horror movie, using exclusively Wurlitzer V sounds (specifically some of the odder ones) to show sound design potential.
In the vein of modern minimalist music, this track uses bell-like Wurlitzer V presets layered many times to give an almost ambient feel.
A fairly typical Dance Track using two Wurlitzer V presets, a deep and spacey pad sound and a more funky key sound with lots of automation! Beats by Spark.
A modern jazz piece performed on the Wurlitzer V by Scott Kinsey. The demo also features ARP 2600 V and SEM V synth sounds. The Wurlie sounds good in the mix, almost like a 1969 Miles Davis record with a modern flavor.
- Physical Modeling of the classic Wurlitzer 200A Electric Piano
- Advanced parameters to allow in-depth control over your sound design
- Includes 11 classic stompbox-type modeled effects*
- 4 Guitar Tube Amps and 1 Rotary Speaker modeling for vintage live sound **
- Extensive MIDI mapping of pedals, effects and sound engine parameters
- Modeled amplifiers
- Fender Deluxe Reverb Blackface, Fender Twin Reverb Blackface, Fender Bassman, Marshall Plexi, Leslie Speaker.
- *Modeled microphones
- Shure SM57, Sennheiser MD 421, Neumann U 87.
- **Modeled effects
- Wah wah pedal, Autowah, Overdrive, Flanger, Compressor, Phaser, Chorus, Delay, Pitch Shifter / Chorus, Vocal Filter, Reverb.
The use of trademarks is only meant as a reference to clarify the instruments whose sound was modeled after and doesn’t imply any endorsement.