SparkLE is an innovative hybrid instrument from Arturia that will take your beat creation to new levels. By combining the amazing sounds, workflow and creative tools of the Spark 2 software with the high-quality SparkLE controller, Arturia has created the ultimate beat-creating powerhouse.
I am always on the lookout for new tools as this way I constantly keep my production fresh. I need new gadgets to fiddle with, them and test what I can do with, as this way I get inspiration for producing my own stuff. And I got that with this little monster. I did use SparkLE in studio to create some drum sounds in my recent tracks and I will continue to use it for some time. I like the quality of samples and that it's really user friendly. This is a useful product.Umek
( DJ/ Producer )
I love the easy and quick ways to get results using SparkLE . The possibility to build up your own kit mixed with your own samples is very cool . My favorites to go for are the vintage drum machines in SparkLE. They have the analogue sound and not one hit are totally the same , that way you don't get the ugly " machine gun " effect! Really usefull!Trentemøller
( DJ/ Producer )
SparkLE has completely changed the way I approach drum handling in a live situation. The option to jump from pattern to pattern without waiting for the measure to complete its course means total freedom to drop in some unexpected flourishes or change style in the blink of an eye. The synth engine is tight, and its sample layering features let you sculpt your drums to perfection. Onboard controllers let you go really crazy , and the touchpad's multi functions can really throw a crowd off balance. All this, and it's so easy to use! I wasn't reaching for the manual until days later and I already had most of a live set ready to go.Simon Carter
( Crystal Distortion )
The drums, samples and fx in SparkLE are so Spot on with whats happening today. And the patterns are Genius. I haven't loved a Drum Machine this much in forever.Junior Sanchez
( DJ/ Producer )
The layout of SparkLE is so intuitive and allows for instant creative control. The pads react like playing an acoustic instrument. Your beats will immediatly have a new level of depth the first time you get your hands on SparkLE.Isaac Carpenter
( Awolnation )
Small, concise with full control to edit and manipulate any sound as well as have access to literally countless loops which you can also edit so easily. SparkLE is a brilliant inspiration and tool for any producer making any genre of music from hip hop to techno to pop to folk. Arturia - helping you make beautiful music on the road.DJ Vadim
( DJ/ Producer )
I have come to one conclusion, to start a fire you must have a "SparkLE"!!Bootsy Collins
( DJ/Producer )
Beats The Competition
SparkLE puts the power of the fully-featured Spark 2 Engine software into a new, ultra-compact package. It may be small, but the SparkLE hardware gives you direct access to all of the features you need when making patterns, writing automation and performing live.
A neoprene bag is included, perfect for taking your beats to the streets. The construction is very solid, which gives SparkLE that real ‘musical instrument feel’ that is lacking in so many other controllers.
A Sensible Machine
Transform your beats with the touch-sensitive FX pad that features 8 filter modes (including our Oberheim SEM filter) and 7 different Slicer modes. Write automation and control your sounds in real-time with the 3 assignable encoders and the 3 Instrument modes on the XY pad. Tune mode lets you play your sounds chromatically across the 16 buttons or the 8 pads. This allows you to have your kick drum follow the bass root note for deep lows, play a synth bass/lead sound or transform percussion sounds into pitched instruments.
An all live kit with all the Chic fixings for a classic disco vibe.
A minimal techy kits with clean sparse percussion.
A harder experimental kit with decimated drums.
A metallic techno kit with clean sharp percussion that will work for any harder edge style
Classic hardcore with drums that also fit perfectly for Drum & Bass
Abstract and minimal rhythms and instruments in this underground house kit.
Driving funky hardcore with classic Amen breaks worked in there.
Glitchy Hip Hop breaks decimated and funky !
Slower tripped out experimental beats in this well crafted Hip Hop kit.
Concrete Break Beat with horn hits .
Swaying hip hop break with heavy stabs .
- Dimensions : 284mm x 171mm x 17 mm - Net weight : 1 Kg - Gross weight : 1,5 Kg
- 8 velocity and pressure sensitive pads
- 3 user assignable encoders
- Touch sensitive XY pad
- User mapable MIDI controller mode.
- Kensington Lock
- Neoprene slipcase
- USB Bus-Powered
- Pristine quality sound engines including : TAE® analog synthesis, physical modelling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners.
- 1900+ instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines : analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more*.
- 10 new emulations from « Spark Vintage Drum Machines »: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu-SP-12, Roland DR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1.
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles : EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB, Pop… as well as experimental possibilities thanks to our physical modelling engine.
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modelling and samples for high audio realism.
- 16 key – 64 step sequencer.
- 8 velocity & pressure sensitive pads.
- 41 switches
- Touch sensitive FX pad with repeat, tape, reverse, strobe, pan, mix, bit crusher, 3 mode filter and roller.
- Advanced loop mode with divide and move functions.
- Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 16 track mixer with 14 high quality effects : multiband compressor, bit crusher, multiband EQ, chorus, delay, reverb, distortion, phaser, plate reverb, destroyer, flanger, space pan, limiter, sub generator.
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and steps.
- New Oberheim Filter.
- Choke groups to naturally mute instruments.
- MIDI clock output to synchronize your hardware instruments.
- Easy MIDI and automation drag & drop export to your DAW.
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves.
- High precision rotary encoders.
- Aluminum enclosure.