Origin Keyboard is Arturia’s new version of Origin for the keyboard player. It keeps the outstanding modular system of Origin Desktop, putting it into a panel that closes on a high-quality keyboard controller. The intuitive interface is kept in place, along with all of the modules from the most famous synthesizers (ARP 2600, CS-80, Jupiter-8, Oberheim® SEM, Prophet 5/VS, plus two of Bob Moog’s designs) and organs (Tonewheel, Rotary).
The integration of the ribbon control is a blast, the keyboard aftertouch possibilities open a world of expressivity, while the playing modes will rise to the expectations of any demanding performer.
Perform in style
Origin Keyboard is made for sound creators and players, musicians who are in the studio as much as they are on stage.
It is a complete rock-solid mobile solution, offering everything you need to perform your sounds in a single, easily transportable cabinet.
The structure of Origin Keyboard is the same as Origin Desktop: a modular multi-synth creation device for the widest possible variety of sounds, a set of pre-configured synthesizer templates, TAE® (True Analog Emulation) for that warm and authentic analog sound and onboard DSP processing for maximum power.
The power at your fingertips
But now you can play a premium-quality lightweight keyboard with 61 keys, velocity response and Duophonic Aftertouch. Then use the joystick, the ribbon controller and the numerous controllers on the interface. You can adjust the tilt of the front panel for better visibility whether you play while seated or standing. Then you can close the panel and you are good to go to the next stage or the next studio session. Origin Keyboard is an invitation to a unique playing experience.
Analog Devices TigerSHARC®
Analog Devices TigerSHARC® processors provide the highest performance density for multiprocessing applications, with peak performance well above a billion floating-point operations per second. In everyday language, that means Origin has the ability to provide an incredibly warm and fat sound while also offering high polyphony. It is the most powerful synth on the market.
- Operating sampling frequency: 44.1 kHz
- Two voice modes: Program / Multi
- TAE® Sound generation system
- Maximum polyphony: 32 voices
- Sound Structure (Program Mode):
- up to 9 oscillators (including analog emulations of ARP 2600, CS-80, JP8, Prophet 5/VS, a couple of Bob Moog’s best, and noise modules)
- up to 4 wavetable oscillators
- up to 4 filters (switchable multimode filters including analog emulations of 1, 2 & 4-pole LP, HP, BP and Notch modes)
- up to 4 output VCAs
- up to 5 mixers (4 "Minimixers" and 1 "Joystick mixer")
- 1 RingMod
- 2 faders
- 1 Bode Frequency Shifter
- up to 4 poly LFOs and 2 mono LFOs
- up to 8 ADSR envelope modules
- 1 Galaxy module
- 1 2D envelope
- Sound Structure (Mini Template Mode):
- up to 3 oscillators; one 4-pole LP resonant filter, and one mixer
- 2 envelopes; one LFO and one modulation matrix
- 10 effects including chorus, delay (stereo & ping pong), reverb, distortion (including the new tube distortion), dual phase, parametric EQ, bit crusher, ring mod, and rotary
- 3 effect slots per Program with serial and parallel structures