KeyLab under the hood
Our 49-key keyboard controller is made for maximum expression and performance, with velocity and aftertouch in addition to high-quality knobs, faders, assignable switches and 16 of the best-feeling pads around.
This premium controller is a perfect match for the included Analog Lab software; the preassigned controls make an ideal hybrid solution for plug-and-play sound creation. Simply connect KeyLab 49 to Analog Lab and you can put your mouse away, enjoying the same workflow as with a traditional hardware synthesizer.
With KeyLab 49 you have unparalleled access to 5000 sounds modeled after the most classic synthesizers and keyboards of all time. The innovative Multi mode provides layer/split functions, so you can layer these sounds and play them at the same time while adding professional-grade effects.
And as with the entire KeyLab series, the keyboard and controls can be easily used with any other music software.
Professional grade USB MIDI Controller
KeyLab 49 is our new professional-grade 49-key USB MIDI Controller. It’s entirely preassigned to work with the Analog Lab software, so it’s ready out of the box to give you immediate and in-depth control over your sound. But KeyLab 49 is also a Universal MIDI controller, so it’s compatible with any third party-software and hardware. Remapping the controls is simple with the included MIDI Control Center software.
1. MIDI In/Out
Connect your favorite MIDI hardware via the MIDI In and Out ports
2. Control inputs
Input connectors for adding expression pedals, a sustain pedal and a breath controller
3. USB 2.0
USB MIDI class-compliant operation for direct connect to your computer or iOS device (camera connection kit required)
4. Optional DC power
Optional DC power input allows use as a standalone controller
5. Pitch and Mod Wheels
Ergonomically-designed pitch bend and modulation wheels
6. LCD screen for easy editing
LCD display allows for easy editing and instant feedback of parameters and presets in Analog Lab
7. Two banks of 10 encoders
Two banks of 10 assignable encoders for use with your favorite plug-in or DAW
8. Two banks of 9 faders
Two banks of 9 faders gives you plenty of options for control. Inverse drawbar mode for use with organ plug-ins
TAE® powered sounds
Arturia synhtesizer models are based on our proprietary True Analog Emulation® Technology. The Mini V, Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP 2600 V, Jup-8 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Matrix-12 V, Solina V, B-3 V, Vox Continental V, Farfisa V . These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
Software authorization is handled by the Arturia Software Center. You can learn more about it here.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 49.
- Keyboard: 49 semi-weighted keys with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls: 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity- and pressure-sensitivity.
- Connectors: MIDI in & out, USB, sustain pedal, expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and breath controller.
- High-quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions: 31.14 x 11.73 x 2.76 inches (791 x 298 x 70 mm) - Net weight: 14.33 lbs. (6.5 Kg)