MiniLab under the hood
MiniLab is a full-featured MIDI controller designed to work with any music software or DAW you own.
MiniLab goes a step beyond other mini-key controllers, though. It’s a great MIDI controller and it also includes our Analog Lab software, which provides a dream studio of classic keyboards. The combination of MiniLab and Analog Lab creates an amazing hybrid synthesizer with excellent functionality and great sound.
The power of the features and visual styling are obvious, but sound? Yes, sound. We also include our award-winning Analog Lab software, which gives you over 5000 of the best classic synth and keyboard sounds around. The software also configures itself to look like the MiniLab for a handy 1:1 user interface.
The front panel controls will automatically map to the most used parameters of each sound in Analog Lab. Functions like Cutoff, Resonance, Envelope controls, LFO rate and depth will be under your control immediately.
You can also browse and load your sounds directly from the front panel. What’s more, the pads on the MiniLab give you two different performance features:
• Pads 1-8 access Chord mode. You can use this to trigger arpeggiated sounds with a specific set of notes, or you can set a pad to Toggle mode and have it hold an ambient drone.
• Pads 9-16 will save “snapshots” of your favorite Sounds or Multis for instant recall.
TAE® powered sounds
Arturia synhtesizer models are based on our proprietary True Analog Emulation® Technology. The Mini V, Modular V, CS-80 V, ARP 2600 V, Jup-8 V, Prophet V, Prophet VS, SEM V, Matrix-12 V, Solina V, B-3 V, Vox Continental V, Farfisa V . These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
2GB free hard disk space
Works in Standalone, VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), VST 3 (32-bit and 64-bit), AAX (32 bits with PT 10.3.8, 64 bits with PT 11), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit).
The software is protected by the Arturia Software Center. You can learn more about it here.
- Includes Analog Lab with 6000 synth sounds.
- All presets are carefully selected from the Arturia V Collection.
- Fast preset sorting to find your sound quickly: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads…), by Characteristics (long, bright, dark …), etc.
- In-depth Preset editing available for the owners of the full versions of our synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the MiniLab.
- Keyboard: 25-note, velocity-sensitive mini-keys.
- Controls: Pitch / Modulation touch strips, 16 encoders, 2 banks of 8 backlit pads with velocity sensitivity.
- Recessed connectors: USB standard-B plug and assignable footswitch input.
- Class compliant – no drivers needed!
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Works with iPad® (camera connection kit required).
- Product dimensions: 14.69 x 7.52 x 1.97 inches (373mm x 191mm x 50mm) - Net weight: 2.27 lbs. (1.03 Kg).