iMini is a recreation of Dr. Bob Moog’s classic 1970 synthesizer, possibly the most famous synthesizer of all time. Based on the TAE® technology found in our award-winning mini V software, iMini offers a level of sound quality never before found on the iPad as well as over 500 sounds by leading sound designers.
To support Bob Moog's legacy, we are donating a portion of each sale to the Bob Moog Foundation to support their work in science and music education via Dr. Bob's SoundSchool, their work to preserve, protect and share Bob Moog's archives.
iMini provides the familiar interface of its classic namesake, but we didn’t stop there. We added the unique flavor that people have come to expect from Arturia. A viewable keyboard control panel allows you to set octaves, scales, envelope modes and other parameters. The Performance mode gives you access to a multifunction arpeggiator and two assignable XY pads that provide real-time control over your sound. The Effects mode offers a very flexible, high-quality chorus and analog delay.
Think and Work
Outside the Box
iMini offers full MIDI mapping and supports WIST sync with other iOS devices. Its presets are compatible with our desktop mini V software for Mac and PC, which gives you the ability to work remotely with the iPad and then import your work into your studio DAW to give your music that final polish.
TBut you don’t have to go outside the iPad® to create killer tracks! iMini works within Retronyms’ amazing Tabletop™ application, which allows you to integrate iMini within a studio of drum machines, sequencers, mixers and effects, all inside your iPad.
- 3 oscillators
- 24dB per octave filter
- Polyphonic mode
- Simulated headphone jack/external input feedback
- External audio input processing
- 2 assignable XY pads
- Full user MIDI mapping of panel controls
- Full-featured arpeggiator
- Hold and Memory latch modes
- Octave span
- 5 note-order modes
- Speed and sync controls
- Chromatic or tuned scale keyboard modes
- Virtual Analog Chorus
- Virtual Analog Delay
- Background audio support
- Inter-App Audio
- Audiobus support
- Supports WIST sync with other iOS devices
- Owners of both the iMini and mini V software apps can exchange sounds via iTunes.
- SoundCloud seeder (via Tabletop)
- Render to .wav file (via Tabletop)
- ‘Audiocopy’ to paste your audio into another iPad application (via Tabletop)