- : Seven/Eight
PC: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- : 10.6 or higher, Intel only.
Mac (Intel) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Works in Standalone, AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS formats.
internet connection required to authorize the product.
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments.
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
- A Step Automation for live performances
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation.
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) or RTAS plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.