- : Seven/Eight
PC: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- : 10.6 or higher, Intel only.
Mac (Intel) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Works in Standalone, AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS formats.
Protection & Infos
internet connection required to authorize the product.
*The use of trademarks is only meant as a reference to clarify the instruments whose sound was modelled and doesn’t imply any endorsement.
- 30 different drum machines:
- Virtual Analogue: Roland CR-78, Roland TR-808, Roland TR-606, Korg Mini Pops 7, Korg KPR-77, Ace Tone Rhythm Ace FR-2L, Yamaha MR-10, Maestro Rhythm King MKII, Boss DR-55, Casio VL Tone and SK-1, Simmons SDS V, Phatwerk, Micromatix.
- Samples: EMU SP 12, Roland TR-909, Roland TR-707, Roland TR-727, Roland TR-626, Roland R8, EMU Drumulator, Oberheim DMX, Sequencial Circuits Drumtrax, Kawai R-100, LinnDrum, Linn 9000, Casio RZ1, Yamaha RX5, Pulsator, Dirty-909.
- 14 high quality effects : Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Destroyer, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter, Sub generator
- 7 screens:
- "Main" giving you a direct access to all the features you need in a live environment
- "Library" to pick your project
- "Instrument" view to edit your sound
- "Mixing table"
- "Step sequencer" to edit your pattern in-depth
- "Song" to lay down an entire song
- Made for live performance: XY Pad, Beat Looper, Slicer, Real-time automation on all parameters
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog (TAE®) and high resolution sampling
- More than 1300 pre-programmed patterns