Design & interact with your instruments
Each one of SPARK's 480 instruments comes with 12 parameters allowing you to sculpt your own sound. Modify the noise color of your hi-hat, clip your bass through different analog filter types, LFO rate and depth of a wobble bass... The possibilities are huge !
Thanks to the integrated 16-track mixer, you can automate levels, pans, sends and fine-tune your mix with 14 high quality effects.
Made for performance
Create breaks like no other drum machine can thanks to real-time slicing and filtering on the XY pad, combined with advanced looping modes.
Spark EDM is playable through your favorite MIDI Controller (pads, keyboards) thanks to a simple and intuitive assignation interface.
Spark EDM integrates seamlessly with any DAW as a plug-in (AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS) and also features MIDI assignments on all its key knobs and pads, making it compatible with your favorite MIDI controllers, whether they are keyboards or drum pads.
Spark includes a feature to export your patterns in .wav and MIDI directly in your DAW. Simply drag and drop any pattern from your current kit and it will be automatically rendered in the format of your choice. This is great when you are working with loops in Ableton Live and want to quickly use an idea in the context of a full production.
A unique and powerful interface
Spark EDM offers a powerful interface to easily make your own beats and bass patterns.
- : Seven/Eight
PC: 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU.
- : 10.6 or higher, Intel only.
Mac (Intel) : 2 GB RAM; 2 GHz CPU
Works in Standalone, AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) and RTAS formats.
internet connection required to authorize the product.
- A user-friendly and unified browser that can now be controlled from the Hardware. This browser allows to quickly preview projects, kits, instruments.
- Six new effects taken from the Arturia Wurlitzer V stompbox effects collection : EQ 10 bands, Analog Delay, Pitch shift Chorus, Vocal Filter, Analog Chorus, Leslie
- A Step Automation for live performances
- A new Global Automation Tool that will easily allow you to apply a global increment/decrement to the automation.
- New automate pattern changes parameters (next pattern and next bank)
- 30 different kits coverning progressive house, tech house, minimal, techno, dubstep and more.
- 480 instruments that make use of the Sample playback, Virtual analog and Physical modeling engines.
- 960 pre-programmed patterns, that you can customize or build from to meet your needs.
- Made for live performance: FX Pad, Looper, Slicer and Real-time automation on all parameters.
- 14 high quality effects: Multiband Compressor, Reverb, Sub generator, Destroyer, Bit crusher, Multiband EQ, Chorus, Delay, Distortion, Phaser, Plate reverb, Flanger, Space pan, Limiter.
- Spark’s Step Sequencer makes track creation a breeze.
- Perfect integration: Standalone operation or run as a AAX (pro Tools 11), VST 2.4 (32-bit and 64-bit), Audio Unit (32-bit and 64-bit) or RTAS plug-in.
- Unparalleled sound quality based on virtual analog synthesis (TAE®) and high-resolution sampling.
- Playable from any MIDI keyboard or drum pad controller.