Packed with mixable waveforms, a new sub-oscillator design, the famous Steiner-Parker multimode filter, a super-fast envelope, a syncable LFO, our new step sequencer and a patchable mod matrix, the MicroBrute is a landmark new synth at an incredible price.
The MicroBrute is new but carries the award-winning heritage of its big brother, the MiniBrute.
The MicroBrute was designed to be small but still retain an amazing sound quality. With a 100% pure analog voice path and advanced interconnectability via MIDI, USB, CV/ GATE, this machine is a true powerhouse synthesizer that takes your sound to a new level.
If you’re new to synths, you’re looking at one of the easiest to use and most unique-sounding synthesizers we think money can buy. And if you’re a synth veteran, we think it won’t have escaped your attention that MicroBrute is also a seriously capable semi-modular sequence-able beast. Wait till you hear how it sounds.
No presets, no menus, nothing to get between you and the ability to sculpt your sound live. Not only does MicroBrute give you the means to create, perform and be completely original every time you power up, it does it with astounding sound quality.
Process audio. Sequence analog gear. Give your modular a new LFO and Envelope Generator. Hook up to your DAW and make whole tracks. Hook up to your Drumtracks, open your door, and play a whole gig.
Tiny in size, tiny in price, huge in sound, and vast in potential. We’ve had so much fun with MicroBrute: Now it’s your turn.
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog audio signal path
- Steiner-Parker 2-pole multimode filter (Low Pass, Band Pass, High Pass)
- Analog Voltage Controlled Oscillator
- Oscillator Mixer (Overtone, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, audio in [on rear panel])
- ‘Overtone’ sub oscillator/5th generator
- Signal enhancers:
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generates fat sawtooth waveforms
- Metalizer brings in extreme harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivers saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO with 3 waveforms (sine, sawtooth, square)
- LFO can freerun or sync to arpeggiator
- ADSR envelope generator
- Keyboard tracking of the VCF cutoff
- 25-note mini-key keyboard
- Mod wheel (assignable to cutoff or LFO amount)
- Pitch wheel (bend range selectable via software)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External analog audio input
- CV In jacks: Pitch, Filter, sub-harmonics, pulse width, Metalizer, saw animator
- CV Out jacks: pitch, envelope, LFO
- MIDI In with 5 pin DIN connector
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” audio output and 1/8” headphone output
- Full-functioned step sequencer:
- 8 memories
- up to 64 steps per memory
- tap tempo
- rate control
- step divisions (via software)
- trigger modes (via software)
- MIDI sync
- Steel bottom panel
- 12V DC 1A power supply