- Keyboard : 88 note hammer-action Fatar keybed with velocity and aftertouch.
- Controls : 2 clickable encoders, 6 transport switches, 1 modulation wheel, 1 pitch bend wheel, two banks of 10 encoders, two banks of 9 sliders, 1 volume encoder, 10 assignable switches and 16 backlit pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity.
- Connectors : MIDI in & out, USB, Sustain pedal, Expression pedal, Aux footswitch, and Breath controller.
- High quality aluminum and wood construction.
- 32-digit LCD screen.
- Functions as a universal MIDI controller.
- Use with Analog Lab or with any other MIDI software.
- Product dimensions : 129.5/35/11 cm - Net weight : 13 Kg
- Includes Analog Lab with 5000 synth sounds
- All presets are carefully selected from Arturia’s virtual synths. These TAE® powered sounds offer unparalleled audio quality.
- Quickly filter the presets according to your criteria: by Instrument, by Type (Bass, Pads, Leads, etc.), or by Characteristics (long, bright, dark, etc.).
- In-depth Preset editing available for owners of Arturia synthesizers (mini V, CS-80 V, etc.). Edit your sounds on the original instruments within Analog Lab.
- Straightforward editing, with a complete array of parameters for tweaking sounds, directly assigned to the controls of the KeyLab 88.