You’ve been stranded on a desert island with solar panels and only 5 synthesizers. Which ones would you take?
We've selected what we believe are the “desert island synths” and called it V Collection Classics. These 5 synthesizers have proven to be the true survivors in a sea of technology; they resurface again and again in modern music.
Our TAE® analog modeling technology now gives you the ability to carry these world-changing instruments with you wherever you go. We have perfectly recreated every nuance and supercharged them with features that were only fantasies in those days. This kind of sonic firepower will take your creativity to new levels. And as these sounds changed the world, so they will change yours.
Tradition and innovation combined
Using these legendary designs as a starting point, Arturia went several steps further:
What would happen if we added features that were not available then? So first we matched the sound quality and features that made these beloved instruments what they were, and then we made them even more amazing by adding modern features such as arpeggiators, vocal formant filters, and many more. In V Collection Classics the legends live on in greater glory.
V Collection Classics gives you the 5 of the most influential synthesizers the world has ever known.
V Collection Classics includes the full versions of 5 of our most popular instruments, listed below. Every aspect of these faithfully modeled synthesizers is completely under your control, with many astounding new features from Arturia added as well. Also included, Analog Lab gives you access to thousands more sounds from the full V Collection. The creativity never ends!
V Collection Classics contains the new Arturia Software Center! Now you can manage your licenses easily without a hardware dongle.
Kind of electro-break track using only the Mini-V with some delay (from the Mini-V) for glitchy effect
Ambiant track mainly made with Jupiter 8 V, ARP 2600 V and Mini-V
Shameless House using novel ternary lead and 909 drums made with Prophet V, ARP 2600 V and Mini-V
Punchy Resonating Bass jumping through razor FX under the gaze of a suspicious lead made with SEM V, Jupiter 8 V and ARP 2600 V
Ultra deep feeling sounds made with Mini-V, Jupiter 8 V and Prophet V
- Includes 6 software titles: Mini V, ARP 2600 V, Prophet-V, Jupiter-8V, Oberheim SEM V, and Analog Lab.
- Each virtual instrument in V Collection Classics can be used as a stand-alone application or as a plug-in within your favorite DAW
- Easy MIDI mapping to any keyboard controller.
- Manage your licenses via our new ASC software. No dongle or e-licenser required.
- Resolution up to 32-bit/96kHz.
- Thousands of high-quality, innovative sound presets.
- Arturia’s proprietary TAE® technology ensures that each analog modeling instrument sounds and behaves exactly like the original.
- Polyphony is variable from 2 to 32 voices, with unison modes available.
- All the features of the original synths are available, and we took advantage of modern processing power to add even more:
- Modulation Matrices
- New filter types
- Step sequencers
- Keyboard split and layer
- Innovative modulation sources
- Smart preset management
- Additional effects
- Manuals in English, Japanese and French