March 19, 2024, 09:35:49 am
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register
News:

Arturia Forums

Author Topic: Features We'd Like To See Added!  (Read 4023 times)

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Features We'd Like To See Added!
« on: March 19, 2012, 04:24:24 pm »
Here are some features I'd like to see added in the future:

1. Category and Preset knobs have to be improved (To use them in a DAW)

2. Import of own Rex Loops (Great to create own scenes and perform live)

3. Import of MIDI files (Great to be more flexibe by creating own melodies and using them with the Laboratory)

4. An export as *.appreset/*.afpreset feature for sounds would be absolutely great. (As I own AE 25 THE PLAYER this would give me more flexibility and reduce CPU usage)

5. A search by preset-name function for the SOUND MAP and the Laboratory itself would be cool, too. (Enables faster access to sounds)

6. Possibility to change the assignments of the custom controls (Param. 1 - 4) (The new SOUND MAP mode is great to use all the presets available in the V-Collection 2 in the Laboratory, so it would be very cool if we could change the assignments of the 4 custom controls)

7. Number of pads could be increased to 8 (Great to create own scenes and perform live) I think that 8 pads would be enough to save a whole song as a scene. (Only if the import of own Rex-Loops would be possible of course)

8. Expanding the Sequencer-Section with 3 more buttons (Last Cue Point; Next Cue Point; Set/Del. Cue Point)

Feel free to post your suggestions here!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Features We'd Like To See Added!
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2012, 09:24:41 pm »
Firmware-changes I recommend for the future:

When SETUP mode is started, the values for CATEGORY-, PRESET-knobs and -buttons, as well as for the SNAPSHOT-buttons should automatically switch to standard configuration.

When these sections are configured to work with other Plugins, the SETUP mode isn't working proper and is causing conflicts and a lot of trouble.

This simple change would prevent many problems!

Manuel

• GTHC-Entertainment
    • MySpace
Re: Features We'd Like To See Added!
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 04:52:58 pm »
Missing Features I'd like to see added:

Some other software features I really miss are listed here -> Missing Features!

Carbonate design by Bloc
SMF 2.0.17 | SMF © 2019, Simple Machines