In the Box
- MiniBrute synthesizer.
- User manual.
- Preset sheets.
- Power supply.
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 325x390x70mm (12.79 x 15.35 x 2.76 inch).
- Instrument weight : 4 Kg (8.8 lbs).
- Monophonic synthesizer
- 100% Analog Audio Signal Path
- Steiner-Parker 2 pole Multimode Filter (Low Pass, Band
Pass, High Pass and Notch)
- Voltage Controlled Oscillator with Sub-Osc (Square,
Sine, -1 & -2 oct)
- Oscillator Mixer (Sub, Sawtooth, Square, Triangle, White
Noise, Audio In)
- Signal Enhancers :
- Pulse Width Modulation
- Ultrasaw generating shimmering sawtooth
- Metalizer bringing extreme triangle harmonics
- Brute Factor™ delivering saturation and rich harmonics
- LFO1 with 6 waveforms (Sine, Triangle, Sawtooth, Square,
Random Square, Random Sine) and bi-polar modulation
destinations (to PWM & Metalize, Pitch, Filter,
- LFO1 clock syncable to Arpeggiator (Arpeg, or free).
- LFO2 with selectable rate and 3 vibrato modes (trill up,
trill down, sine)
- Two ADSR Envelope Generators with selectable slow/fast
speed (from 1 millisecond to more than 10 seconds)
- Keyboard Tracking on the VCF Cutoff
- 25 note semi-weighted keyboard with aftertouch
(assignable to Cutoff or Vibrato amount)
- Mod Wheel (assignable to Cutoff, Vibrato, or LFO
- Pitch Wheel (with selectable bend range)
- Octave selector from -2 to +2 octaves
- External Analog Audio Input
- CV In/Out :
- CV Inputs: Pitch, Filter, Amp
- CV Output: Pitch (tracks the keyboard and pitch
- Gate In/Out
- Gate source selector (Audio/Hold/Keyboard)
- MIDI In/Out with 5 pin DIN connectors
- USB MIDI In/Out
- 1/4” Audio Output and 1/4” Headphone Output
- Full Function Arpeggiator:
- 4 modes of arpeggiation
- 4 octave range control
- 6 step divisions
- 6 Swing positions
- Hold function
- Tempo knob
- Tap tempo
- MIDI Sync
- Rugged Aluminium enclosure
- 12V DC 1A power