Returns & Refunds
Last revised: April 15, 2020
Right of withdrawal
- You may exercise your right of cancellation/withdrawal within a 14 days delay from the receipt of your Product.
- You may use the standard cancellation form available via the following link https://www.arturia.com/support/askforhelp/purchase, by choosing the option « I want to cancel my order » in the scrolling menu « What kind of problem are you experiencing » and providing the information specified in Annex 1 .
- After having notified your decision to exercise your right of withdrawal within this period, you must return
the Product(s) concerned by the withdrawal to Arturia within a 14 days delay from this notification.
Return of goods please send to the following address: ARTURIA - 26, avenue Jean Kuntzmann 38330 Montbonnot-Saint-Martin – France
- If the Buyer exercises his right of withdrawal within the 14 days period referred to in 4.1, the Vendor shall
refund only the price of the purchased Product(s) and the delivery costs, the return costs remaining at the
The Vendor will refund the sums paid, including initial delivery costs, within a 14 days delay from the date on which the Vendor has been informed of the Buyer’s decision to withdraw, and using the same means of payment as that used for the order unless the Buyer expressly agreed to a refund using another means of payment. This delay may be extended until the Product is recovered by the Vendor or until the Buyer has provided proof of shipment of the product, whichever date comes first. The Vendor is not required to refund any additional costs if the Buyer has expressly chosen a more expensive delivery method than the standard delivery method offered on the Internet website arturia.com.
Returns must be made in their original and complete condition (packaging, accessories, instructions, etc.) allowing them to be remarketed in new condition, and, if possible, accompanied by a copy of the purchase invoice for optimized management. In the event of depreciation of the Product resulting from handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and proper functioning of the product, the Buyer may be held liable.
- According to applicable law and regulations in force, the right of withdrawal cannot be exercised for:
- provision of audio or video recordings or computer software where they have been unsealed by the Buyer after delivery
- provision of digital content not provided on a material medium, the execution of which has begun after prior express consent of the Buyer and express waiver of his right of withdrawal.
Purchases of digital content cannot not give rise to exchange, refund or the exercise of a right of withdrawal.
Annex 1 Withdrawal online form
You will be requested to provide the following information if you wish to withdraw from your order made on arturia.com –
except when exclusions or limitations to the exercise of the right of withdrawal apply, as detailed under these terms