The sound of the ‘60s, the sound of today
The Farfisa V brings you sounds that will never get old.
Imagine the fun you can have with the classic Farfisa combo organ sounds behind ‘60s chart toppers like Strawberry Alarm Clock’s “Incense and Peppermints” and The Grass Roots “Midnight Confessions”. Those eternally happy bubblegum sounds made a comeback in the ‘80s in the hands of Blondie, Talking Heads and others, and are still cruising today in retro pop, rock and reggae. The Farfisa V is super simple to use and 143 presets from top sound designers assure that you’ll get right down to rockin’ out.
If you’re an organist, you’ll love playing this gem. If you’re a producer, you’ll appreciate having the unique ear candy of the Farfisa V in your vintage collection. And if you played a combo organ back in the day, prepare to groove on waves of nostalgia courtesy of an old friend.
Infuse your music with the cheerful essence of surf and sunshine. Groovy, baby!
All sounds except drums and vocals are from Farfisa V.
Keyboard sounds are from Farfisa V, B-3 V, and Stage-73 V.
Preset used : Double Shot
More than just an organ
The Farfisa V is what would happen if an organ and a synthesizer had a love child.
The original Farfisa already hinted at the synthesizers to come with features like key repeat and a rudimentary envelope. The split keyboard option let you assign either one or two of the lower octaves to a separate bass sound. There was also a cool knee lever that manually controlled a filter, like an early version of a wah. (Of course, you can map that to the controller of your choice on the Farfisa V.) We’ve taken our modern version way beyond all that, though.
Pop the hood of the Farfisa V and you get tons of extra creative options like the ability to design your own additive waveforms, select new waves for the bass section, set offset filters, customize the envelopes to shape your tone, and more. On the floor, you’ll find a vintage amp and a collection of old-school stomp boxes already plugged in and ready to party —and the settings for the whole rig are saved in your presets.
The Farfisa V goes further than any traditional electronic organ, giving you options to infuse your music with new sounds that make people sit up and pay attention.
- Physical modeling of the dual-manual Farfisa Compact Deluxe plus pedals
- Upper manual, lower manual and bass pedal sections
- Selectable bass key range to cover 1 or 2 octaves
- Bass Sharp/Soft control to change tone of bass section from Flute to Strings
- Percussion section with adjustable decay times
- Includes classic stompbox-type modeled effects
- Simple drag-and-drop to change FX order
- Guitar amp simulator output for vintage live sound
- Convolution reverb with custom classic spring reverbs
- Sync – allows tremolo to match host computer tempo
- Repeat Sync – allows Repeater to match host computer tempo
- Individual voice tuning
- ToneDraw: Additive/wave draw sliders
- Selectable bass waveform with 4-pole resonant filter
- User waveform with additive synthesis and wavedrawing modes
- Upper Attack and release envelopes
- ‘Knee lever’ for tone / wah control via expression pedal, mod wheel or aftertouch
- Polyphonic or Paraphonic operation
- Supports MIDI splits or independe