Your music is begging for a different kind of synth sound. Look no further than Synthi V.
Synthi V brings you all the experimental excitement of EMS’ legendary 3-oscillator analog synths—now infused with thoroughly modern enhancements. Venture beyond unusual lead and bass sounds to create soundscapes and sci-fi effects ranging from beautiful to bizarre and everything in between.
Synthi V will bring out the synth wizard in you. What new sounds will you conjure up?
If you're one of the lucky ones who owns or has played a Synthi or VCS3, you'll not only be amazed at how accurate our model is, but also blown away by its dramatic enhancements and new features. If you've never had the joy of experiencing the original, you're in for a treat with Synthi V.
Like the original, Synthi V is one fat, edgy beast that begs experimentation. In addition to making minor mods, we’ve added a whole new set of digital tools that bring this instrument to the vanguard of today’s music. A modern step sequencer, dedicated beat-syncable LFO, and on-board effects are just some of the sonic goodies that will make Synthi V your new obsession. You also now have the power of full matrix modulation targeting every single parameter with totally variable signal strength.
Oh, yeah… did we mention that we’ve turned this awesome monophonic synth into a 4-voice poly? You’re welcome!
With Synthi V, you can add spice to any genre—or create your own.
Original Synthi’s are always a pain to use musically, The Synthi V captures the character of the original machine, but far surpasses the original in its ease of use and is now my go to soft-synth for characterful analog sounds.Tom Furse
( The Horrors )
I am very inspired by the new Synthi V which has a lot of charisma. The scalable 4K resolution gives me the feeling of having the real analog synth in my hands.10/10.Sasha Carassi
( Producer )
With infinite sonic possibilities,
it’s still easy to find just the right sound
Synthi V’s comes with an extensive library of leads, basses, textures, sound effects and more. Yet, it’s always easy to find the sound you’re looking for because of our universal system of categories and tags. Of course, you can organize your own patches using that same elegant system.
Discover the sound of Synthi V. Thanks to its modulation matrix, you can route any signal into anything, and thanks to its unpredictable nature you’ll often create sounds you’ve never heard before. We’ve been careful in modelling every single component of the machine to reproduce defects at every levels, from the oscillators to the beautiful distortion found at the different gain stages, contributing to the rich harmonic content of the original sound. Adding up a polyphony of 4 voices expands the potential of the original, letting you create pads and more evolving sounds.
- A component-level model of the EMS Synthi AKS
- 3 oscillators with waveform mix, noise generator, 18 dB/oct resonant filter, output section with spring reverb modelling
- Modular architecture, allowing to route signals in unexpected ways
- Ring Modulator, loopable Envelope Shaper, 2 axis Joystick and Sample and Hold modules for advanced modulations
- Original keyboard sequencer module with sync to DAW tempo
- 2 matrix behavior modes: modern and vintage for cross-talk simulation
- 5 assignable voltage functions to create multi-point envelopes and LFOs synced to DAW tempo
- Advanced joystick automation module for modulating parameters in a 2D space
- Matrix pin amounts modulations possibilities (with 4 independent groups)
- 10 effects, Reverb Phaser, Flanger, Chorus, Overdrive, Delay, ...
- Up to 4 voices of polyphony
- Over 250 factory presets