Unleash your software
Want to get hands on with your music software? MicroLab gives you instant, effective control, letting you play all your soft-synths and virtual instruments, wherever, whenever
High quality keys
Unlike other mini-key controllers, you’ll actually enjoy playing MicroLab. It features the same keybed as our award-winning KeyStep, it’s responsive, and velocity-sensitive.
With just 4 buttons and 2 touch strips, MicroLab still gives you an awesome level of control. Sustain notes with a button, play chords with one note, swipe through presets and tap to select.
Everyone hates loose cables, so MicroLab features an integrated cable-tidy recess to keep your setup neat, and make storage and travelling quick and easy..
Put it anywhere
The USB port is recessed, so no cables stick out. Use it in any setup: push it up against your laptop, use it side-by-side with other gear, no mess, no fuss.
A flash of color
MicroLab’s rubberized case isn’t just for show, it also protects your controller when you’re on the move, and lets you efficiently store your USB cable..
Gallery from our users
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 16,3 x 5,12 x 1,46 inches (414 x 130 x 37 mm)
- Instrument weight : 1,71 lbs (770 g)
- Analog Lab Lite software with over 500 classic keyboard sounds
- Bitwig 8-Track
- UVI Grand Piano Model D
- 25 note velocity sensitive slim keyboard
- 2 touch sensors for pitch bend and modulation wheel
- USB powered
- USB/MIDI class compliant no drivers needed
- Low power: can be powered by Android devices or Apple iPads® (camera connection kit required)