Spark is an innovative software solution for drum production. Its cutting-edge sound library, multiple synthesis engines and advanced sequencing features will take you to whole new levels of beat-making and get you there fast. Real-time performance tools and effects make it fun and easy to explore new sonic territories in the studio or on stage.
What is Spark?
Ultimate Drum Machine
Spark 2 is arguably the most powerful and creative drum solution available today.
It takes the best elements from analog drum machines, sample-based beat boxes and cutting- edge physical modeling; all of this is rolled into one easy-to-use, elegant package.
When designing Spark 2 a simple, intuitive workflow was one of the highest priorities. The brand new user interface builds on the best parts of the previous GUI and improves the overall experience by providing a simplified, more elegant solution.
The new tabbed layout drastically reduces scrolling and provides the user with faster access to all the features contained in Spark 2.
Spark 2 includes an extremely powerful audio engine which contains multiple synthesis modes.
The included sample engine provides advanced sample playback capabilities in an easy-to-use package. Spark 2 also includes multiple physical models, which were developed with great care to deliver the best in acoustic drum sounds. At the heart of Spark 2 is a truly modular virtual analog drum synth, based on the engine developed for our flagship synthesizer, Origin.
I've been using Spark throughout all my tracks this summer. My recent tracks "the drug" and "22.22" feature Spark heavily. I love the how is adds an authentic dimension to my beats but all very simply.Yousef
( DJ/Producer )
Arturia Spark 2 is a very nice software. I am always on the lookout for new tools as this way I constantly keep my production fresh. I need new gadgets to fiddle with, them and test what I can do with, as this way I get inspiration for producing my own stuff. And I got that with this little monster. I did use Spark 2 in studio to create some drum sounds in my recent tracks and I will continue to use it for some time. I like the quality of samples and that it's really user friendly. This is a useful product.Umek
( DJ/ Producer )
I love the easy and quick ways to get results using Spark2 . The possibility to build up your own kit mixed with your own samples is very cool . My favorites to go for are the vintage drum machines in Spark2. They have the analogue sound and not one hit are totally the same , that way you don't get the ugly " machine gun " effect! Really usefull!Trentemøller
( DJ/ Producer )
Spark 2 has completely changed the way I approach drum handling in a live situation. The option to jump from pattern to pattern without waiting for the measure to complete its course means total freedom to drop in some unexpected flourishes or change style in the blink of an eye. The synth engine is tight, and its sample layering features let you sculpt your drums to perfection. Onboard controllers let you go really crazy , and the touchpad's multi functions can really throw a crowd off balance. All this, and itÕs so easy to use! I wasn't reaching for the manual until days later and I already had most of a live set ready to go.Simon Carter
( Crystal Distortion )
The layout of spark 2 is so intuitive and allows for instant creative control. The pads react like playing an acoustic instrument. Your beats will immediatly have a new level of depth the first time you get your hands on Spark2.Isaac Carpenter
( Awolnation )
- Pristine quality sound engines including: TAE® analog synthesis, physical modeling, and multi-layered samples provided by our top-tier development partners
- 1900+ instruments / 180+ kits:
- Vintage drum machines: analog emulations of the TR-808, TR-909, TR-606, Simmons SDS-V, and Eprom-based Linn Drum, Drumtraks, DMX, Drumulator and more
- 10 emulations from Spark Vintage Drum Machines: CR-78, Mini Pops 7, Ace Tone FR-2L, Yamaha MR 10, Maestro Rhythm King MRK2, Boss DR-55, E-mu SP-12, Roland TR-727, Roland R-8, Casio VL-Tone and SK-1
- Electronic kits covering the most popular modern music styles: EDM, Dubstep, Hip Hop, RnB and Pop, etc., as well as experimental kits developed with our physical modeling engine
- Acoustic drum kits mixing physical modeling and samples for highly realistic sound
- 64-step sequencer
- Shuffle and shift modes to humanize grooves
- Advanced loop mode with Divide and Move functions
- Choke groups to mute instruments naturally
- 16-tuning mode available from pads and Step buttons
- Modular Drum synth editor:
- Create your own patches
- Edit existing patches
- Create custom instrument macro control modules including:
- Multimode fil