How to get started
How to update MicroLab firmware?
Updating your MicroLab firmware will ensure you to enjoy your controller at its best.
A firmware update may already be available for your MicroLab. Please make sure to follow the next steps to get this one applied.
Connect your MicroLab to your computer via the USB connection. Make sure not to use a USB hub.
Launch the MIDI Control Center.
If it is not immediately displayed, select the MicroLab in the “Device” drop-down list in the top-left corner.
The firmware section (just underneath) indicates the current firmware version and, if you are connected to internet, the latest firmware available.
Click on this button to launch the update process :
Your computer is connected to internet
1. Click on the button “Download latest”. The MIDI Control Center will automatically download the latest firmware version.
2. After a validation from your part the firmware installation will debut.
Your computer is not connected to internet
1. First download a firmware file right here
2. In the MIDI Control Center (MCC), click on the “Upgrade” button
3. Select the firmware file on your computer
4. After a validation from your part the firmware installation will debut
After few seconds, your MicroLab will automatically reboot to finalize the process.
The manuals for your product can be found here
Need more help ?
Our support team is happy to help you with questions on how to use Arturia instruments. You can contact them from this page :Ask for help →