How to get started
How to update MiniLab MkII firmware?
Updating your MiniLab MkII firmware will ensure you to enjoy your controller at its best.
A firmware update may already be available for your KeyStep 37. Please make sure to follow the next steps to get this one applied.
Connect your MiniLab MkII to your computer via the USB connection. Make sure not to use a USB hub.
Launch the MIDI Control Center.
If it is not immediately displayed, select the MiniLab MkII in the “Device” drop-down list in the top-left corner.
The firmware section (just underneath) indicates the current firmware version and, if you are connected to internet, the latest firmware available.
Click on this button to launch the update process :
Your computer is connected to internet
1. Click on the button “Download latest”. The MIDI Control Center will automatically download the latest firmware version.
2. After a validation from your part the firmware installation will debut.
Your computer is not connected to internet
1. First download a firmware file right here
2. In the MIDI Control Center (MCC), click on the “Upgrade” button
3. Select the firmware file on your computer
4. After a validation from your part the firmware installation will debut
After few seconds, your MiniLab MkII will automatically reboot to finalize the process.
Installation of Ableton Live Lite
Ableton is a fresh and easy way to write, record, produce and perform your own songs.
Go to your My Arturia account page to find your serial number. Find your product and display the details by clicking on "More info...".
Click on "Get my Ableton Live Lite Activation code" to generate your serial.
Download Live Lite from here: Ableton.com/live-lite.
Launch Ableton Live Lite.
Live will guide you through an authorization process and you will be asked for a serial number. Use the one obtained above.
The manuals for your product can be found here
Need more help ?
Our support team is happy to help you with questions on how to use Arturia instruments. You can contact them from this page :Ask for help →