The best of both
If you’re a recording professional you know that no two days are the same. You need gear that gives you the versatility you need to be prepared for the unexpected.
AudioFuse 8Pre can fulfill any studio role. You already have a powerful interface, but need more inputs? AudioFuse 8Pre is the perfect ADAT preamp expander. Want to record multiple channels, but don’t own an ADAT-expandable interface? AudioFuse 8Pre can connect directly with your computer so you can record multi-tracked instruments all at once. It’s a high-performance audio interface with USB connectivity, speaker outputs and independent headphone output.
Use on its own; expand your existing interface; cascade 2 AudioFuse 8Pre together via ADAT for 16 superb preamps. AudioFuse 8Pre does it all.
Sometimes it’s the little things that matter most. You need your gear to complement and enhance the way you work, and that’s the driving force behind AudioFuse 8Pre.
AudioFuse 8Pre is easy to use, with one-button, one-function design, and features backward-compatible USB-C connectivity for super compatibility. It’s housed in a robust metal chassis, and the included rack ears can be mounted to either face forward or down, letting it stand freely or be integrated into your 19” racks depending on your setup. It also features ADAT in, so you could send your musicians cue mixes using its headphone output.
We’ve spent years working together with studios, producers, and musicians at all levels to minimize the “pain points” other interfaces give you on a daily basis. AudioFuse 8Pre is the result.
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse 8Pre comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Combining favorites from our award-winning “You’ll Actually Use” series with Analog Lab Lite, AudioFuse 8Pre lets you also enjoy legendary signal processing effects and iconic synth sounds. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse 8Pre with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
600+ amazing synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. A mini museum of legendary sounds to explore.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- AudioFuse 8Pre unit
- Power supply
- USB cable
- DiscretePro® Certificate
Size & weight
- Size : 17.3 x 10.2 x 1.8 inches (440 x 260 x 45mm)
- 16 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 8 microphone preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 2 instrument inputs on channel 1&2
- 2 analog balanced inserts on channel 1&2
- 2 channels (1&2) with front panel access for ease of instant connectivity
- 8 independent analog line outputs
- Speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 1 stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS, designed for headphones up to 600 Ohms.
- Monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixer
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- Word clock input, output/thru on BNC
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 96kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Robust metal chassis in 1u single rack form factor