Powerful performance controls
Our sequencers can be seen all over the world, and are loved by top artists, studios, and amateur producers alike. KeyStep Pro makes gigging easy and fun, with instant and intuitive access to inspiring performance features. Multi-mode arpeggiator, randomness, easy chord mode, and real-time recording for creating on the fly. The crisp OLED displays and LED-illuminated controls will help you see it all in the dark, too!
4 independent sequencers, controlling whatever synth, module, or drum machine you want.
16 patterns per track. Each sequencer pattern can be up to 64 steps long, and contain 16 notes per step.
Link up to 16 patterns together to create whole songs or sections of your set.
Snapshots of all the sequences within a pattern, letting you instantly switch between sets of sequences.
Everything in one place. Load, duplicate, tweak, edit, and save for later in its onboard memory.
Unite your gear
Your ever-growing collection of boutique modular gear, vintage synths, and software instruments can finally perform in unison, thanks to the jaw-dropping connectivity KeyStep Pro has to offer. 4 CV, Gate and Mod outputs, 8 dedicated drum Gate outputs, Clocks, MIDI in, 2 MIDI outs, a solo metronome output, sustain input to let you get expressive with your performance, and USB for easy power and DAW/softsynth control.
Control hardware, software,
and your DAW at the same time
If you prefer to create music “in the box”, KeyStep Pro can also help your creativity come alive. Easily sequence and arpeggiate your virtual instruments, sync it with your software studio, and switch to the dedicated Control mode to control parameters in your favorite synths and effects. The possibilities are limitless.
- KeyStep Pro unit
- Registration card
- Quick Start
- USB cable
- Power supply
Size & weight
- Instrument size : 23.2 x 8.2 x 1.5 inches (589 x 208 x 38mm)
- Instrument weight : 5.9 lbs. (2.7 Kg)
- 37 note slim keys, velocity and aftertouch sensitive
- LED above each key for efficient visual feedback
- Four track step sequencer
- 16 step buttons, up to 64 steps per sequence
- Up to 16 notes of polyphony per step
- Melodic sequencer
- Real-Time recording, step recording, step editing
- Pitch, velocity, gate length, time shift and probability for each note
- Scale quantization with user scales
- Polyphonic CV outputs
- Drum sequencer
- 24 part drum sequencer
- Performance-oriented sequencer
- Forward and two random playing modes
- Pattern randomization
- Quantized or unquantized recording
- 7 arpeggiator modes, 5 octave range
- Chord mode
- Controller mode
- Use the 5 encoders to send CCs
- Automate the CCs
- Crisp OLED display
- 4x (CV, Gate, Mod) outputs + 8 drum gate outputs
- 1 MIDI in, 2 MIDI out, USB, Clock synchronization
- Metronome with included speaker and line output
- Sustain pedal input