The quality you deserve
When your diary is filling up with sessions and your clients need you to deliver, you need equipment you can trust. AudioFuse Studio ticks all the boxes.
Superb preamps, rock-solid performance, low latency, dozens of incredibly useful “just in case” features like a built-in phono preamp for vinyl sampling, Bluetooth streaming to your monitors or a channel in your DAW, awesome USB-C, ADAT, MIDI, and Word Clock connectivity and robust build.
AudioFuse Studio gives you 4 of our legendary Discrete Pro© preamps to track your music, and a superb analog signal path that will reveal every nuance of your audio. The super-low Equivalent Input Noise (EIN) lets you capture every subtle detail, while the huge 72dB input gain gives you enough gain to drive even the quietest ribbon mic. Everything is also capture with a practically perfect flat frequency response, too.
Enhancing the way you
actually make music
Fed up of using studio equipment that forces you down a certain creative path? We were too, that’s why we made AudioFuse Studio.
This exciting interface sports a Bluetooth receiver with the highest possible codec, so you can pair it with your phone and stream music to your studio speakers, or track directly from the incoming stream. Every connection features the best components on the market, giving you perfectly transparent analog-digital conversion, practically non-existent noise on the preamps, even when fully cranked, loads of gain to make even the quietest mics shine, and a silky-smooth, audiophile listening experience.
It lets you easily check your mix on multiple monitor systems with instant speaker A/B switching, so you can save time and effort of cross-checking your mixes on different systems.
AudioFuse Studio also features a dedicated re-amping output, so you can record your guitar and bass directly into your DAW, and then tweak later with precisely matched guitar-level output.
No interface blends features with quality as well as AudioFuse Studio.
AudioFuse Creative Suite
AudioFuse Studio not only gives you everything you need to record top-of-the-line audio, it also gives you legendary effects and synth sounds to enjoy. AudioFuse Studio comes complete with the AudioFuse Creative Suite, an ever-evolving collection of software effects and instruments that will let you add your own unique signature to your music. Color the pristine inputs of AudioFuse Studio with stunning vintage effects!
The AudioFuse Creative Suite currently contains:
Music industry gold-dust. Get that ultra-rare Soho preamp sound and musical EQ that added flavor to countless best-selling hits for over half a century.
Inspired by the hugely influential British studio sound, the Arturia 1973-Pre is the key to getting that harmonically exciting, solid-state 70s tone.
The key to getting that “White Album” sound, these reinvented German engineered, tube-driven broadcast preamps were beloved by Abbey Road.
Dr Robert Moog’s iconic, smooth ladder filter, accurately recreated and updated with an LFO, envelope follower, and a step sequencer.
600+ amazing synth and keyboard sounds from our award-winning V Collection. A mini museum of legendary sounds to explore.
- : Win 7+ PC: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- : 10.8+: 4 GB RAM; Intel i5 CPU or faster.
1GB free hard disk space
OpenGL 2.0 compatible GPU
- AudioFuse Studio unit
- Power supply
- USB cable
- DiscretePro® Certificate
Size & weight
- Size : 10.4 x 6.3 x 2.8 inches (265 x 160 x 72mm)
- 18 inputs, 20 outputs channels
- 4 mic/instrument/line preamps with DiscretePRO® technology
- 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
- 4 analog inserts on channel 1-4
- Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
- 2 pairs of speaker analog outputs on balanced TRS Jack
- 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, on both 6.35 and 3.5mm TRS.
- 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instrument level output)
- Complete monitoring section with individual level control for speakers and phones
- Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
- 8 digital ADAT inputs/outputs up to 96kHz
- S/PDIF inputs/outputs or Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
- DiscretePRO® Individual audio performance certificate delivered with each unit.
- 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate.
- USB-C interface compatible with PC & Mac, fully USB 2.0 compatible
- Comes with AudioFuse Creative Suite
- Robust metal desktop chassis